Join the Dodge Center Library this summer, and keep your brain active! Earn special library badges by completing reading and activity challenges this summer.
Pick up a challenge sheet at the library or print one from the website! Mark off the challenges as you complete them, and bring your sheet to the library to pick up your unique badge. Collect 20 or more to earn a free string backpack! The challenge runs all summer long: June 1 through August 31.
What else can we do?
We have lots of activities this summer, including:
- International Owl Center on June 7 at 10am at the Community Center.
- ClayToGo clay workshop on June 27 at 1pm at the community center (registration required)
- Button Making on June 29 from 4-6pm at the library
- Pet Portrait Painting on July 26 at 1pm at the Community Center (registration required)
- Button Making on July 27 from 4-6pm at the library
- Storytime at the library every Monday at 10am.
- Outdoor storytime at Lions’ Park every Wednesday at 10am.
- Craft Club for Kids at the library every Tuesday at 10am (June 6-July 25)
- Slime Club at the library every Tuesday at 1pm (June 6-July 25)
- STEM Adventures at the library every Wednesday at 1pm (June 7 – July 26)
- Lego Club at the library every Friday at 10am (June 2-July 28)
- Art Open Studio at the library every Friday from 1-4pm.
Registration is required for the activities indicated. All are FREE and open to the public. All activities are subject to weather cancellations. Check our Facebook page for any updates or changes.
In the library, you can find the hidden 3D printed bookworm, guess how many Skittles are in the jar, and drop off your coloring page to be artist of the week!
Still have questions?
Email us or call the library at (507) 374-2275.
What are you waiting for?